7 months ago
Technical Writer - Aircraft Interior (Completion)-MON15025
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Revise & integrate the interiors data into the Maintenance Publications data;
- Coordinate all supplier deliverables and ensure we meet the deadlines;
- Ensure customer and operator requests and issues are analyzed and satisfactorily responded to the originator
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a college diploma (DEC) in aerospace or equivalent field and a minimum of five (5) years relevant experience in Technical Publications;
- You have strong communication & coordination skills (written and spoken);
- You must be comfortable in working autonomously within a dynamic and challenging aircraft test and production environment
- You have a detailed understanding of Technical Publications processes and technologies;
- You have a good understanding of the aircraft interior related systems
- You are proficient with Microsoft office suite & SAP (an asset)
- You have basic understanding of S1000D and ATA specifications (an asset);
- You have good knowledge of SGML and XML authoring languages (an asset);
- You have knowledge and experience in any Bombardier Customer Services and Support (an asset).
- You have a good understanding of design procedures and Bombardier Aerospace Engineering System (an asset).
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Technical Writing
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 26.02.2018, 9:25:05 PM