3 months ago
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Research, plan, write and revise technical maintenance, flight or operational data using engineering and approved data from multiple sources, while ensuring adherence to schedule;
- Identifies and implements process and product improvements in line with the Strategic plan;
- Plan, perform and document on-aircraft / simulator procedural validations per departmental standards/guidelines, recommending and implementing best use of resources.
- Ensure customer and operator requests and issues are analyzed and satisfactorily responded to the originator;
- Coordinate and define publications book plan with internal and external suppliers;
- Define standards and requirements for creation, and for distribution of documentation in an electronic format specification (e.g. S1000D, ATA etc…)
- Identify, evaluate and define the action plans and schedules to minimize risks to completion of the publications according;
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a college diploma (DEC) in aerospace or equivalent field or a minimum of three (5) years relevant experience in Technical Publications;
- You have strong communication skills (written and spoken);
- You are proficient with Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SAP (an asset);
- You have a detailed understanding of Technical Publications processes and technologies (an asset);
- You have basic understanding of S1000D and ATA specifications (an asset);
- You have good knowledge of HTML, SGML and XML authoring languages (an asset);
- You have experience in product development (an asset);
- You have experience in defining a troubleshooting methodology in a high technology environment;
- You have knowledge and experience in any Bombardier Customer Services and Support (an asset).
- You have a good understanding of design procedures and Bombardier Aerospace Engineering System (an asset);
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Technical Writing
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 11.05.2018, 12:48:46 PM