3 months ago
The CAS Customer Integrated Environment (CIE) project is seeking a Versatile Technologist (Level 3) to support test management activities, assist application focals with technical analysis for application access, security, and architecture.
This position is located in North Charleston, South Carolina.
The candidate will work with the CIE team, InfoSec, CAS Architecture, ITI, IT system provider (CSC), Project Managers, Application Development teams, Performance and Scalability teams as well as the CIE Governance team.
* Participate in platform releases to production and should have an understanding of enterprise systems, security certificates, firewalls, filters, routing, project planning and tracking.
* Set up all new application on the MBF portal by creating and maintaining widgets.
* Test applications once the domain has been created to ensure the integration between the application and the reverse proxy is working as designed.
* Enter test cases and map requirements.
* Keep documented test results and enter test failures into HPQC.
* Responsible for arranging and leading tech lines of multiple teams throughout test and release events.
CIO, Information & Analytics
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
Typical Education / Experience:
Technical bachelor's degree and typically 5 or more years' related work experience or a Master's degree with typically 3 or more years' or a PhD degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience. A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Basic Qualifications (Required):
* Experience and understanding of web applications and how a web application works
* Experience with the Reverse Proxy (Boeing eccentric) that most applications use when setting up their web application
* Experience and understanding of WSSO authentication
* More than 1 year of security architecture experience with:
* Veracode Sc
* Architectural understanding of/experience with either the Reverse Proxy and Web Application (preferably both)
* Experience with technical analysis and planning
* Experience with MS Access
* Cloud Technology experience, preferably with AZURE Cloud
* Experience with Linux, Oracle, MySQL and MS SQL Server
* Testing experience
* Experience with the following:
* MBF or any knowledge of Access Control
* Domain creation
* Veracode Scan
* JAVA Script
* HTML 5
* Boeing Access Request Tool (BART)
* Clear Quest
* Site Notification and Profile (SNAP)
* IT Store (For Domain Requests)
* RP Domain Listings
* Server Information System (SIS)
* MS Office tools (Word, Excel, PPT)
Contingent Upon Program Award