3 months ago
Technical Instructor, Avionics/Electronics/Mechanical-MON15190
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Deliver theoretical and practical training in your area of expertise following pre-determined curriculums using a variety of instructional training aids in the classroom environment and simulator environment
- Provide training to customers at the customer base of operation if required
- Maintain currency on assigned aircraft systems through reviews of engineering reports, Service Bulletins etc.
- Continuously upgrade your technical expertise through cross training, enabling you to take on more teaching responsibilities within your area of expertise.
As our ideal candidate,
- You will have a college level education from an Aeronautical training institution or equivalent experience gained through employment in a related field.
- You hold a transport Canada AME or FAA A&P license (preferred but not mandatory).
- You have a minimum of seven (7) years related work experience on Avionic or Electrical or Mechanical systems operating on modern day Business and/or Commercial aircraft.
- You are proficient in office software programs enabling you to assist in the revision of classroom presentations.
- You must possess a high level of skill in comprehension, reading, speaking and writing in the English language.
- You must be able to travel 25 - 35% of the time.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Technical Training
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 21.03.2018, 1:41:43 PM