6 months ago
Parker Hannifin is a Fortune 250 global leader in motion and control technologies. For 100 years the company has engineered the success of its customers in a wide range of diversified industrial and aerospace markets.
Parker Aerospace, an operating segment of Parker Hannifin Corporation, is one of the world’s leading producers of flight control, hydraulic, fuel, inerting, fluid conveyance, thermal management, and engine systems and components for the aerospace industry. We design and build equipment for virtually every aircraft and aero engine being produced in the world today.
In addition to game-changing technology, our customers look to us for shorter lead times, lower costs, higher reliability, and lifetime support. All coupled with the positive attitude and innovative thinking of a true business partner.
Parker Aerospace provides unmatched performance for both our customers and shareholders, built on a foundation of integrity, innovation, and customer satisfaction. As a result, our business has seen consistent growth and, best of all, our team members share in Parker’s success.
PARKER AEROSPACE CUSTOMER SUPPORT OPERATIONS (CSO)
Technical Field Service Manager req #10146
Must be authorized to work in US. Office may be located in any domestic US Parker Aerospace facility.
• Leads a worldwide technical field service engineering team supporting commercial aircraft
• Manages customer aircraft system and component technical training
• Ensures strong relationships and excellent communication with customer technical teams
• Provides timely fielded product performance monitoring, trend identification, and reporting
• Develops and leads strategies to improve team effectiveness and enhance customer satisfaction
• Significant contributor in building and maintaining the product improvement & retrofit pipeline
• Bachelor degree in engineering or a science technical discipline
• Demonstrated ability to perform the essential functions of the job typically acquired through 10‐12 years of related experience. Has prior management/supervisory responsibility for 4 or more years.
• Demonstrates a strong commitment to establishing and maintaining best in class technical customer support, including timely, effective, and friendly 24/7 technical AOG support.
• Broad technical knowledge of aircraft systems and components required. Background in flight controls, fuel, hydraulic and/or inerting systems highly desired.
• Experience troubleshooting on-wing aircraft issues highly desired.
• Strong customer support and relationship skills required. Experience working directly with airline customers highly desired.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively build, lead and motivate teams. Ability to lead a diverse team of individuals from multiple regions who are themselves working independently.
• Strong communication skills essential. Must be effective presenting to and persuading effectively at all levels within the organization and at the customer.
• Must be a self-starter who highly organized, process driven and results oriented.
• Must be able to travel (approximately 50%) and work outside normal business hours
HOW TO APPLY
Please upload resume in Word or PDF format with your online application at parker.com/careers referencing Job ID # 10146. A cover letter summarizing experience against above qualifications is recommended.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Parker is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Parker is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job related reasons regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. U.S. Citizenship/Permanent Resident is required for most positions.
Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/VEVRAA Federal Contractor.