4 months ago
Seeking a Level 2 Technical Data Designer to support F/A-18 Avionics at Fort Walton Beach, FL
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
• Develops multiple publication elements for all levels of maintenance for a fielded equipment minor system or multiple sub systems.
• Collects, researches, analyzes source data, and validates source data based on predefined and developed assumptions.
• Estimates the impact of the proposal or changes to the publication elements.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Engineering Mods & Maintenance
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
This position requires an active (or ability to obtain) US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (REQUIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE)
• Previous Aircraft Maintenance Experience.
• Minimum 3 years Microsoft Office business application experience
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (DESIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE):
• F/A-18 Avionics maintenance experience.
• Minimum 1 year Technical publications authoring experience.
Bachelor's degree and typically 3 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 1 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award