11 months ago
Technical Advisor, II
The incumbent ensures the maintenance and troubleshooting of computers, peripherals and networks in accordance with established norms. He/She is the point of contact with the user, responsible to follow the incident through to resolution.
* Act as first point of contact for incidents (primarily by telephone); open tracking ticket;
* Analyse users’ requests, diagnose and resolve hardware and software problems or transfer them with all pertinent details to the appropriate support group;
* Update requests in a proactive manner and ensure communication with users; responsible for the follow up of the ticket;
* Install, configure, troubleshoot and move computers and peripherals;
* Create and manage user accounts with the appropriate tools;
* Update software and custom applications on users workstations, and participate in production schedules according to established norms;
* Document problem resolution process after each intervention as well as support procedures;
* Manage / participate in projects involving the workstation fleet;
* Complete weeks in support 24/7.
* Strong Customer service orientation with excellent interpersonal skills;
* Oral and written Bilingualism, essential for Montreal based; asset for Toronto or Vancouver based staff;
* College diploma in computer science or relevant training;
* A+, MCSE, MCDST certified, essential;
* 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar position;
* Strong troubleshooting skills (network and hardware/software);
* Excellent knowledge of Windows 7, Windows 10, MAC os, Office 2013, Office 365, technologies de virtualisation (ex. Citrix);
* Organized, responsible and able to work under pressure; team spirit;
* Able to work during week-ends and 24/7 support;
* Ability to install and move computer equipment as required.
Location : Montreal Head Office / Downtown
Type of Work : Permanent, full time
Job category : Information technology
Business segment : Head office
Business unit : Transat A.T. inc.
Job # : AT-17-336
End date of posting : 2018-01-29