3 months ago
Tech Ops Training Compliance Analyst
5 days ago(4/13/2018 10:32 AM)
# of Openings
We are committed to provide our Employees a stable work environment with equal opportunity for learning and personal growth. Creativity and innovation are encouraged for improving the effectiveness of Southwest Airlines. Above all, Employees will be provided the same concern, respect, and caring attitude within the organization that they are expected to share externally with every Southwest Customer.
* Assures that the Maintenance Training Department operates in accordance with Federal Aviation Regulations (FARs), Occupational Safety
* Health Administration (OSHA), Electronic Recordkeeping System Operations Specifications (Ops Specs), Maintenance Procedures Manual (MPM), and Collective Bargaining Agreements (CBAs). Working with Technical Operations Leaders, assists in maintaining training
* compliance and a level of qualified Employees to fulfill the needs of business. This will include On Call Maintenance Providers for ETOPS.
* Provides friendly services to and maintains positive relationships with all Internal and External Customers.
* Liaison between Technical Operations Departments, Tech Ops Training, and Southwest Airlines University Shared Services.
* Development and implementation of Tech Ops Training Internal Audits with emphasis on compliance with Federal Aviation Regulations (FARs),
* Occupational Safety Health Administration (OSHA), Electronic Recordkeeping System Operations Specifications (Ops Specs),
* Maintenance Procedures Manual (MPM), Technical Operations Handbook (TOH), and Collective Bargaining Agreements (CBAs).
* Ensures the procedures outlined in the MPM in regards to Tech Ops Training are adhered to including:
* Training Records including analyzing and investigating discrepancies and coordinates appropriate corrections
* Tracking of authorizations and qualifications of employees performing maintenance and maintenance support tasks
* AEMP and On-Call setup. Quarterly Audits of each database
* Based on reports and needs of the business, identify training needs and schedule Employees as appropriate as well as maintain training compliance.
Must be able to meet any physical ability requirements listed on this description.
May perform other job duties as directed by Employee’s Leaders.
* High School Diploma, GED or equivalent education required.
* Must be at least 18 years of age.
* Must have authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986.
* Must have a high school diploma; College course work or degree an asset.
* 2 - 3 years experience in an analyst role
* 2 - 3 years experience in electronic record keeping systems
Must be able to comply with Company attendance standards as described in established guidelines.
* Must be able to comply with Company attendance standards as described in established guidelines.
* Ability to quickly learn the rules associated with Federal Aviation Regulations (FARs), Occupational Safety Health Administration (OSHA),
* Southwest Airlines Maintenance Procedures Manual (MPM), Technical Operations Handbook (TOH), and Collective Bargaining Agreements (CBAs) as
* they apply to Training.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities and under tight time constraints
* Effectively communicate through verbal and written communication.
* Intermediate computer skills (i.e. Microsoft Suite, Excel, Word, PPT)
* Excellent organizational skills with attention to details and ability to consistently meet deadlines
* The ability to perform audit assignments without direct supervision
* The ability to anticipate and solve problems
* The ability to analyze and comprehend technical reports, instructions, and maintenance documents
* Must be able to travel
Must maintain a well-groomed appearance per Company appearance standards as described in established guidelines.
Southwest Airlines is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Refer a FriendRefer
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us through our Talent Communities.
Interested in this career opportunity?
Software Powered by iCIMS