8 months ago
The Lavatories & Water Waste Systems division of Rockwell Collins is the sole source lavatory provider for the Boeing 737 MAX program. The Lavatories and Water Waste Systems Advanced Lavatory is a cutting edge product, offering a unique value proposition that allows airlines to increase revenue and lower operational cost. Our highly dedicated team is situated next to Paine Field in Everett, Washington. From this state of the art manufacturing and engineering facility, the Lavatories and Water Waste Systems supports its global airline customer base as well as the OEM.
As a leader in the aerospace industry, we are growing rapidly and have a number of exciting positions available right now, including a Field Support Technician in our Lavatories & Water Waste Systems business located in Everett, WA.
Reporting to the Field Support Manager the Field Support Technician performs service activities associated with installing, maintaining and servicing products at customer sites or in-house.
* Provides support to customers in solving technical problems incurred in the installation or operation of company products.
* Conducts orientation and training of customer personnel in the technical operation and maintenance of equipment.
* Troubleshoots and diagnoses system/equipment interface problems during installations.
* Performs preventive maintenance, modifications and field changes to installed equipment as necessary.
* Conducts startup, cut-over and check-out activities on newly installed systems.
* Prepares operations and malfunction reports and associated documentation.
* Performs modification and field change to installed equipment.
* May assist engineering in determining and solving equipment design problems by setting up special diagnostic test equipment to conduct controlled field experiments and gather engineering data.
* May perform preventive maintenance.
* One year certificate from college or technical school; and two-to-four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed descriptions of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.