9 months ago
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator plays an integral role supporting the recruiting function, and contributes to the overall success of the team by providing a high level of customer service, administrative support, and project coordination throughout the recruiting process. The Coordinator supports the Talent Acquisition team onsite and/or at geographically dispersed locations, with responsibility for timely and accurate daily production of interview coordination for candidates, and pre-employment transaction processing for new hires.
This position will require you to develop an understanding of the Rockwell Collins Interior Systems recruiting processes for candidate management, benefits, relocation policy, government regulation compliance, company policy administration, and other related activities in support of recruiting and staffing team and company associates.
* Support talent acquisition advisors in candidate development & the full life cycle recruiting process
* Post and promote jobs utilizing various sites to drive a diverse candidate pool including SuccessFactors and other social media (i.e. LinkedIn, Twitter, university websites and niche industry websites)
* Responsible for requisition creation and candidate status management
* Assist in researching new avenues to attract and identify top talent
* Schedule interviews and coordinate travel
* Respond to internal and external Talent Acquisition inquiries
* Prepare offer letters as requested
* Process invoices and reconcile recruiting expenses
* Assist with maintaining TA SharePoint site
* Provide support to the Talent Acquisition Manager for rollout and implementation of new programs and initiatives
* Other duties assigned
* Bachelor's degree and 1 year of relevant experience and/or an equivalent combination of experience and education.
* Proven ability to perform administrative work of a complex nature utilizing strong organizational skills with a focus on details and accuracy
* Proven efficiency in a high volume, fast moving work environment
* Proven ability to prioritize tasks and complete high volume of assigned work accurately
* Demonstrated success in working effectively and efficiently under pressure
* Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work with all levels in the organization and communicate effectively regarding sensitive and confidential matters
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Working experience with MS Office applications and Google
* Experience with HR Information Systems, Applicant Tracking Systems, and related report generation experience a plus
* Experience with detailed reporting and tracking advantageous
* Proven ability to take initiative and build strong and productive personal relationships
* Excellent organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail
* Demonstrated initiative, ownership, and customer-service orientation skills, with the motivation and ability to function independently or as a team member
* A high degree of flexibility
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.