4 months ago
Boeing Satellite Systems, Proprietary programs is seeking an early career experienced System Engineering Analyst. This position will provide technical expertise for the definition and application of Systems Engineering tools in support of the development of complex space based communications & network systems. This position will reside in El Segundo CA.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Management/administration of requirements and verification, understanding of functional architectures and Concepts of Operations defining system of systems.
• Support Integrated Product Teams throughout the product life cycle, integrating data across tools and providing analyses from multiple sources/tools.
• Documenting engineering processes and providing task status and tracking metrics.
• Support systems engineering tasks associated with requirement decomposition, functional architecture, requirement traceability, and verification and validation of large complex systems.
• Participate in peer reviews, support design reviews and other design-related activities
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
This position is located in the El Segundo, CA area and does not offer relocation assistance. Applicants must reside in area or be willing to relocate at their own expense.
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
This position requires an active Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) US Security Clearance. 9A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active)
• Bachelors degree or above in engineering or similar discipline.
• 1+ years of engineering experience.
• 1+ years advanced experience using DOORS
• Competent in programming languages and computing equipment, capabilities and usage. (C++,Visual Basic)
• Experience with Systems Engineering processes in the areas of requirements management, with knowledge of verification and validation.
• Experience with Data Analytics
• Tool trade studies and tool integrations
• Competency in programming languages and computing equipment, capabilities and usage. (Java, Python, DXL, SQL)
• Understanding of engineering departments/organizations and the tasks they perform. Knowledge of how these departments interact.
• Functional Architecture - Knowledge of functional flow analysis, methodologies
• Strong Analytical, System Thinking, Modeling and Simulator, Requirements/Tracing & Technical Verification /Validation
• General understanding of DoDAF Framework
Typical Education and Experience:
Technical bachelor's degree and typically 2 or more years' related work experience or a Master's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience. A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award