2 months ago
We are looking for x2 Systems Engineers at our Santa Clarita, CA facility. You will design frameworks, systems or products and define processes for technical platforms, system specifications, input/output and working parameters for hardware and/or software compatibility. Our products push the boundaries of technology, we have many varied programs so this role will be varied and an exciting technical challenge for the right person.
You will conceive system interfaces and business application prototypes. Identifies, analyzes and resolves system design weaknesses.
We offer competitive pay, a full benefits and retirement package that all kick in from day one as well as the benefits of working for a highly successful, global and growing organisation.
* Provide system architecture definition based on required functionality.
* Develop and maintain system requirement specifications and system interface design documents, i.e.. ICDs, Test Plans, Test Procedures, Test Reports and support the development of SRS and HRS documents.
* Participate in all system and subsystem hardware and hardware/software integration and acceptance testing.
* Support development for system, hardware and software requirements and design to assure system requirements are met.
* Perform/coordinate various analyses in support of detailed design of components, major assemblies, software and systems.
* Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field
* 2 to 3 years of experience in a similar role
* Understanding of release process, product flow charts, and concurrent engineering principals and methodology.
* Strong analytical skills, interpersonal skills, and understanding of MS Office (Project, Excel, PowerPoint).
This position may require exposure to information which is subject to US export control regulations, i.e. the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of U.S. regulations.
Curtiss-Wright values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Talent Acquisition and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.