4 months ago
Keeping up with the latest technology is vital to the way the Navy trains its personnel and maintains a ready fighting force. MRTS 3D® provides a virtual reality training environment that mimics video games through flat panel touch-screens, giving students the ability to perform multiple “reps and sets” through hands-on training and build upon muscle memory before actually interacting with physical equipment or systems.
* Requirements analysis and development; Military Characteristics Document (MCD) - Baseline Specs
* Acquisition strategy development along with writing of acquisition documents; SOWs, Specs, CDRLs, RFPs
* Provide Risk Management assessments
* Perform Contractor oversight to ensure devices are being built in accordance with contractual documents
* Perform cost benefit analysis
* B.S. in electrical or computer engineering, or equivalent.
* Twenty-four (24) credit hours (or equivalent) coursework specializing in computer hardware and software (e.g. software design and engineering, system architecture, data structures, networks, operating systems, digital design and real-time systems)
* Minimum ten (10) years of practical experience in software systems engineering associated with modeling and simulation within the training and training systems domains.
* A broad knowledge of software engineering functions such as, requirement analysis and definition, configuration management, quality assurance, unit and system level testing, reliability and maintainability, cost estimating, risk analysis/assessment, and human factors is required.
* Must have a broad working knowledge of current and emerging software development methodologies, processes, and life-cycle models, (e.g. Capability Maturity Model (CMM), CMM Integration (CMMI), IEEE-12207, Waterfall, and Spiral).
* Must have broad experience with software development conducted IAW IEEE-12207.
* Must have experience defining, implementing, collecting, and analyzing software related metrics.
* Must possess basic but broad knowledge of current and developing military equipment and systems.
* Must know a wide range of non engineering, non scientific information in the form of Federal Acquisition Regulations, Military Standards, DOD/DON/NAVAIR policies, directives, and instructions and must know the application of these documents to assignments.
* Must have broad and detailed working knowledge of software and technical Military and Commercial Standards (e.g. MIL-STD, DOD-STD, IEEE, ISO, and ANSI).
* Desired Experience:
Minimum five (5) years of U.S. Government acquisition experience, with three (3) years in a DOD program directly supporting Training and/or Training Systems Acquisition.
* This position will require an active DoD Secret clearance
ZENETEX is an Equal Opportunity/affirmative action Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.