about 1 month ago
Systems Engineer, System Analysis and Modeling
Job ID: 438226BR Date posted: Jun. 21, City: Littleton State: ColoradoProgram: SPCPP
Description:At Lockheed Martin Space, Space is just the beginning. Because it’s what you do when you get there that really makes the difference. Lockheed Martin builds the technology and develops the hard mission solutions that enable the important things we do in Space.
Our Systems Engineers ensure the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions. This may include requirements and CONOPS development, system integration, and verification and validation, and system transition. Tasks for this Systems Engineer will include development of the Mission Threads/scenario development, system analyses, system modeling, performance decomposition and allocation, and support to system test and operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related technical discipline
- Experience with Systems Engineering Modelling and Analysis
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (e.g., PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Project)
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- Desired to have demonstrated proficiency in one or more of the Systems Engineering lifecycle functions:
• System modeling
• Trade studies
• System CONOPS development
• Requirements and ICDs
• System Integration, Test and Verification
• Experience with spacecraft electrical, power, thermal, or mechanical subsystem verification and validation
• Satellite or associated Ground System designe and development
• Space System Operations
• System Lifecycle Readiness (PDR/CDR)
Demonstrated proficiency in:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment
- Demonstrated ability as a team player to build consensus among peers and build effective relationships with team members
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional Business Unit: ESS4400 SPACE Relocation Available: Possible Career Area: Systems Engineering: Other Clearance Level: TS/SCI Type: Full-Time Virtual Location: no Work Schedule: 9x80A-9,9,9,9,8 hrs/d in wk1, /9,9,9,9,off in wk2 Shift: First