3 months ago
This position will support Boeing at our San Antonio, TX site.
- Researches and performs basic analysis of processes, applications, systems and data to identify functional requirements for application or system design.
- Assists customers to clarify basic requirements.
- Interprets and translates routine requirements into functional specifications.
- Assists in the development and execution of moderately complex tests to validate system functionality against specifications.
- Will provide on site and off site support for GOLDesp MRO.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Engineering Mods & Maintenance
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
TYPICAL EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Technical bachelor's degree and typically 2 or more years' related work experience or a Master's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience. A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (REQUIRED):
- Experience utilizing MS Office Applications (Excel, Outlook, Word etc.)
- Minimum 2 years experience working in or with the aviation industry, airlines or MRO processes
- Experience with GOLD or IGOLD systems
- Experience as Application Administrator for IT Systems
- Experience with Boeing ANDON System in a support role
Yes, 25 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award