2 months ago
Looking for a great place to work? A place where an award-winning culture means empowerment, teamwork and a passion for what you do? Then think WestJet. It's a great place to land.
WestJet is an organization recognized by its delivery of a remarkable guest experience resulting in us achieving over $3B in sales. In order for our best-in-class airline to be this successful, we require the skills and talents of professionals like you to ensure our ongoing growth. In an industry that is dominated by legacy competitors, you have the opportunity to build your career with an organization driven by progressive strategies, leadership and practices. If you are looking to break out of the status quo by joining a company with a strong growth plan, which consistently ranks as one of the most profitable airlines in the world, and which has a vision to be a top five international airline, WestJet is the place for you!
System Analyst - Contact Centre Applications
As WestJet becomes more complex and dynamic, we are seeking a System Analyst reporting into our Technology office. The Intermediate Systems Analyst – Contact Centre Applications position reports directly to the Manager, Contact Centre Applications, which provides support and solution services for the WestJet Contact Centre operations. Our team’s goal is to maximize value to WestJet by implementing new solutions, and helping our Business partners leverage existing Contact Centre and Telecom applications and technology. We are constantly learning and developing programs and processes to improve our competitive advantage.
The analyst must have knowledge of database principles and data design concepts such as dimensional and OLTP modeling, ETL data processing, and effective data presentation formats, to design and implement effective data solutions.
* Ability to work and succeed in complex telecom and application implementations
* Work with WestJet Business and IT people to optimize and improve on existing applications and infrastructure
* Help team identify opportunities and monitoring of existing processes (such as Contact Centre productivity) and work with team to find recommended technology solutions.
* Work with team to help existing business functions integrate with future Contact Centre technologies
* Design, and implement database and/or data warehouse solutions
* Design and implement data analytics and dashboard solutions
* Design and implement ETL processes
* Perform complex data exploration and analysis to support data mapping
* Explore new and emerging technologies such as Cloud, Big Data, NoSQL, Data Science, Machine Learning and advanced visualizations.
* Completion of Bachelor Degree
* 3 to 6 years of relevant experience
* Excellent analysis and communication skills with the ability to adapt quickly to change
* Ability to work with multiple third-party vendors
* Ability to develop and articulate written business definitions and documents
* Must be team-oriented and highly organized
* Technology Degree or Diploma would be an asset
* Understanding of Payment Card Industries (PCI) requirements an asset
* Workforce Management software
* DBMS knowledge (Oracle/SQL Server)
* Power BI
* SQL Azure
* Amazon Web Services
* MS SQL Server Integration Services
* MS SQL Server Reporting Services
We would like to thank all applicants in advance for their interest in WestJet. We believe in enriching the lives of everyone in WestJet's world and encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Our ongoing efforts toward evolving total diversity will continue to be the way we do business every day. As owners, we believe in celebrating everyone’s unique skills, perspectives and experiences. WestJet is committed to inclusiveness, equity and accessibility. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
If you inspire greater creativity and innovation towards reaching new altitudes and meet the qualifications for the position in which you are interested, we welcome you to complete an online application. WestJet is a great place to land - powered by Talent and Growth.
At WestJet, the safety and security of our people and our guests is a core value and at the heart of what we do. As safety and security is a shared responsibility, it is expected that you will utilize safe work practices to ensure your well-being and the safety of others.