6 months ago
US - Current Secret is a requirement for this position.
Job Duties for this position:
* Applicant must be able to operate/maintain the Avenger Weapon system and support equipment
* Understand all existing Avenger logistics products
* Must be able to use System and Logistics Integration Capability (SLIC)wave
* Perform Logistics Support Analysis (LSA), provisioning, spares analysis, Level of Repair Analysis (LORA), failure analysis, document in Logistics Management Information Database (LMID)
* Have the ability to review/revise cover to cover all Avenge manuals for conversion to TM9 & P
* Document Failure Mode Effects Criticality Analysis (FMECA) updates in LMID
* Develop training materials and conduct training
* Process return and repairs
* Support proposals to mitigate Avenger obsolescence issues
* Must have the ability to interact with Army end user (operators and maintainers for field feedback) and project office customer representatives
* Must be able to interact with the Avenger engineering team of system, electrical, software and mechanical engineers
* Must be familiar with Cruise Missile Defense System Project Office personnel
* Able to Evaluate Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs) for Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) impacts, supported with Rough Order of Magnitudes (ROMs) and Basis of Estimates (BOEs)
* Ability to develop Maintenance Work Orders (MWOs).
Additional Program Information:
The Avenger system is being modernized and requires all Technical Manuals to be up dated, validated and verified. The selected candidate will be required to be on-site at Redstone with the customer.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Space and Missile Systems
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
Technical bachelor's degree and typically 5 or more years' related work experience or a Master's degree with typically 3 or more years' or a PhD degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience. A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.
US Current Secret clearance is required
• 1+ years’ experience performing Failure Modes Effects and Criticality Analyses (FMECA)
• 1+ years’ experience SLICwave Logistics Support Analysis Record (LSAR)
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award