7 months ago
Boeing Technical Data Services seeks an entry level System Support Engineer for Boeing Global Services Derivative Airplane Programs.
▪ Provide maintenance and operations technical data to ensure sustainment capability of products and services.
▪ Research and provide technical information used to develop and maintain logistics products and engineering data.
▪ Contribute to the development of systems support requirements.
▪ Contribute to logistics support influence on product designs.
▪ Provide assistance in responding to customer inquiries.
▪ Contribute to the evaluation and implementation of engineering changes.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Engineering Mods & Maintenance
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
Degree and typical experience in engineering classification: Bachelor's and 2 or more years' experience or a Master's degree with experience. Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry. ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
Requires an engineering degree.
Requires at least one year of experience supporting the maintenance and sustainment of logistics support tools and associated support elements.
Requires experience interfacing with external customers and responding to support requests.
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award