6 months ago
The Boeing IAMCSS team within Information Security is looking for a Systems Integration Specialist. This team provides technical and project leadership in support of Identity & Access Management services for the Boeing Enterprise. Join our team and leverage your background in Software Development and Integration, Identity and Access Management, and Agile development best practices including DevOps to provide first-time quality services to the Boeing enterprise.
Working alongside other team members you will be supporting our corporate Identity Access Management Services. These services are based on Third-party partnerships, Commercial off-the shelf, Open Source products, and in-house developed software. As a System Integration Specialist your responsibilities will include designing, building, and configuring new IAM services to support organizational compliance activities, business strategic goals/deliverables, and to strengthen Boeing overall data security controls. This may include collaborating across various organizations including Information Security, Enterprise Architecture, Digital Aviation, and Global IT Infrastructure Services to ensure our IAM deliverables meet business requirements. Other responsibilities may also include leading project teams through quality assurance and Information Security compliance deliverables, troubleshooting complex system issues, and ensuring software development procedures are updated with lessons learned.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
• Strong background in Agile Software Development Methodologies.
• Experience creating integrated designs for systems and/or components while assessing new technologies to align with security/data protection strategies.
• Experience documenting information such as configuration, installation and user guides.
• Technical expertise to advise Sr. Management on computing products and methods to achieve data protection and system security objectives.
• Experience developing test plans such as functional, integration and usability.
• Experience testing systems to ensure that components function according to test plans and are ready for deployment.
• Solid understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and development frameworks.
• Experience in Linux/Unix Administration.
• Resolve product and environment issues working with the COTS vendors and Boeing developers.
• A self-starter mentality with the ability to work independently with minimal guidance as well as an integral team member.
• A continuous improvement attitude with a drive to outperform status quo.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
CIO, Information & Analytics
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Minimum 3 years of experience with IT application development
Minimum 1 year of experience leading, managing or working within an Agile application development team
Experience working with COTS Integration in a Linux or Windows environment
Federated Single Sign On
Experience in application development and secure coding practices
Analyze data using SQL to troubleshoot and resolve issues
Technical bachelor's degree and typically 5 or more years' related work experience or a Master's degree with typically 3 or more years' or a PhD degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience. A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award