8 days ago
Supply Chain Specialist - Structures & Raw Materials-MON15463
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Lead and participate in the development of the commodity strategy by managing projects that will include the preparation of business cases.
- Lead, develop and execute the commodity strategy and provide to senior management project and negotiation statuses.
- Identify, analyze and realize cost reduction opportunities.
- Lead and manage all activities related to the governance of cost reduction initiatives and ensure projects come to fruition.
- Develop new sources of supply and establish strategic alliances.
- Develop negotiation business strategies.
- Create and maintain formal networks internally and externally and diligently ensure participation and alignment of key stakeholders in all groups and functions of the organization.
- Support Sites and/or Business Units with appropriate sourcing strategies.
- Lead and/or support contract negotiations with suppliers.
- Actively participate in supplier program reviews led by the business units.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a bachelor's degree in business administration or equivalent.
- You have complementary training in project management. A PMP certification would be an asset.
- You have seven (7) to ten (10) years of relevant experience.
- You have experience in the aerospace industry and/or manufacturing environment and/or program management, in a commercial role, an asset.
- You have excellent negotiation skills and strong experience in project management.
- You are detail oriented, focused and committed to meeting deadlines.
- You are a strong team player, recognized for your leadership and innovation, and ability to mobilize a team.
- Have a high proficiency and are good communicator in French and English (written and spoken)
- You have strong capabilities in operations and financial management.
- You are comfortable with complex technical topics, and have knowledge of legal terminology or interpretation of contracts.
- You can work with MS Project, Word, Excel, Power Point and MS Outlook.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Procurement & Global Sourcing
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 08.05.2018, 11:00:00 PM