12 months ago
At Republic Airline, our mission is to provide a safe, clean and reliable flying experience. We believe this is best accomplished by focusing on our vision, “With the BEST people, products, and performance, we will be America’s Regional Airline of choice.” Republic Airline is a regional airline headquartered in Indianapolis, operating fixed-fee flights for American Airlines, Delta Air Lines, and United Airlines. The Company’s fleet consists of nearly 190 Embraer 170/175s, offering approximately 950 flights daily to 100 cities in the U.S., Canada, the Caribbean and Central America. Our crew bases include Chicago, IL (ORD), Columbus, OH (CMH), Indianapolis, IN (IND), Kansas City, MO (MCI), Miami, FL (MIA), Newark, NJ (EWR), New York, NY (LGA), Philadelphia, PA (PHL), Pittsburgh, PA (PIT) and Washington, D.C. (DCA). We have 10 maintenance bases: Charlotte, NC (CLT), Chicago, IL (ORD), Columbus, OH (CMH), Indianapolis, IN (IND), Louisville, KY (SDF), Newark, NJ (EWR), New York, NY (LGA), Philadelphia, PA (PHL), Pittsburgh, PA (PIT) and Washington, D.C. (DCA). With more than 5,500 talented aviation professionals, Republic Airline is a great place to get your career off the runway! For more information, please visit our website at.
Duties and Responsibilities
Ensures that the Supply Chain policies and procedures are as efficient and effective as possible and that they are aligned with financial and regulatory requirements.
Builds efficiency tools to help improve daily activities of key Supply Chain groups. Develops and implements supply chain efficiency initiatives.
Identifies opportunities to capitalize on process automation; implements technology solutions to stream-line supply chain operations.
Determines requirements for procedural change, compliance reinforcements or training; designs and delivers solutions.
Develops and measures performance metrics for department and internal customer service; analyzes data for improvement opportunities. Maintains supply chain dashboard depicting operational performance and controls.
Ensures compliance with SOX 404 Requirements, Internal Audit and CASS Audit findings. Recommends and implements sustained corrective action.
Determines root cause analysis of system variances.
Runs consumption reports and looks for cost savings opportunities.
Works with Inventory Analysts to analyze inventory levels in order to maintain inventory integrity and minimum service levels.
Assists with purchasing, planning, and repair activity as needed.
Interacts with internal departments, such as Planning, Purchasing, Repair & Warranty, Aircraft on Ground, Strategic Programs, Information Technology and others to understand and help resolve supply chain issues, to drive efficiencies and to improve operational and financial performance.
Performs projects, analyses and data extractions and other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
* Bachelor's degree (B.A./B.S.) or equivalent in Business, Supply Chain Management or related field or a combination of education and experience. Proficiency with computer software and report writing. Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
* Preferred: Minimum of at least 3 years of diverse supply chain experience and airline / aviation experience. Active participation in the Institute of Supply Management (ISM and/or APICS).
* Able to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, Illustrated Parts Catalogs and Electronic Manuals and governmental regulations.
* Able to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
* Able to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
* Able to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
* Able to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
* Makes day to day decisions used to support strategic direction.
* Able to travel up to 25% of the time,including overnight travel.
# of Openings Remaining 2
Pos. Category Supply Chain