6 months ago
Supply Chain Agent-MON14833
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Be the main focal to track and monitor tier 1 suppliers’ performance.
- Ensure appropriate tier 1 supplier governance is in place to drive proper execution.
- Interface with internal functions to ensure priorities are aligned, risks related to the suppliers are minimized and that potential impacts on the programs are contained.
- Ensure major focus prevails on identification, resolution of key concerns and program issues with Tier 1 suppliers as well as ensure appropriate mitigation plans are in place.
- Be the main focal in regards to cost and budget tracking for specific work packages, liaising with most support functions;
- Track progress on project plans and/or work-package schedule, critical path and implementation activities to achieve key milestones.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a bachelor's degree in business administration, finance, marketing, engineering or equivalent and three (3) to five (5) years of relevant experience.
- You have experience in the aerospace industry and/or manufacturing environment and/or programs management .
- You have excellent negotiation skills and experience in project management.
- You are a strong team player, recognized for your leadership and innovation, and ability to mobilize a team.
- You have a high proficiency and are good communicator in French and English (written and spoken).
- You have a sense of organization, time management and you demonstrate autonomy.
- You have strong capabilities in operations and financial management.
- You can work with MS Project, Word, Excel, Power Point and MS Outlook.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal St. Laurent
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 09.01.2018, 9:41:03 PM