3 months ago
Supplier Relation Analyst-MON15352
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will;
With the support of the Manager, Supervisor, Lead or Coordinator:
· Support the definition of objectives and strategic plans of the Supplier relation team.
· Monitor the progress of the plans and performance of the team.
· Prepare and deliver on time the various indicators required for the program management committee.
· Prepare and define the required communications (daily, weekly or monthly) for internal and external functioning.
· Deliver the governance elements on time conveying the right messages.
· Identify effective process to ensure alignment between the requirement of the team and those of the various stakeholders.
· Participate at different internal governances and present the evolution reports of the progress for the projects
· Coordinate team traveling by doing the reservation, follow up, expense claim and financial review.
· Monitor (governance, deep dive) the suppliers mitigation plans and share through internal governance
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a Bachelor's degree in Administration, Operations management or equivalent experience.
- You have a minimum of five (5) to seven (7) year experience.
- You have a strong sense of ethics and are customer focused.
- You have a good analytical, planning, problem solving and interpersonal skills are a must.
- You have operational and financial management; legal terminology and legal interpretation of contracts are an asset.
- You understand the business relationship & dynamics between the Supplier and Bombardier. It will require rigorous monitoring in order to maintain or improve the supplier performance.
- You have strong communication skills and good knowledge of material management / supply chain best practices are required role.
- You can communicate with suppliers, Procurement, Engineering, Programs, Finance, Logistic, Methods, Quality and Manufacturing.
- You are Bilingual (French and English spoken and written).
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 15.05.2018, 7:28:07 PM
30.05.2018, 3:59:00 AM