7 months ago
* Associates or Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Math, or Science. Equivalent experience when coupled with desired quality science skill will also be considered.
* 6+ years related professional experience, 3-5 years related supplier quality management experience and specialized training commensurate with assignment within the Aerospace and Defense industry.
* Ability to work within the supply chain to identify and drive root cause and corrective action utilizing quantitative, qualitative analytical capabilities to communicate and influence others in a concise, data driven manner.
* Must have practical knowledge of one or more RCCA Root cause analysis tools (8D, A3, Apollo)
* Green Belt or Black Belt, CQE/CMQOE certification.
* Demonstrated quality science expertise the following areas: Practical understanding of System/Process thinking (Deming). Statistical analysis, statistical process control, sampling, Six Sigma, FAI, PPAP, APQP, PFMEA process auditing or validation, corrective action validations, and supplier quality management.
* Understanding and experience with AS9100, AS9145, AS9103, AS9117.
* Excellent interpersonal skills needed for collaboration, communication, and presentations.
* Strong problem-solving abilities and critical thinking skills.
* High energy, self-starting, team player who achieves goals and continuous improvement.
* Demonstrated proficiency in MS office tools.
* Ability to travel 50%-75%.
* Must be a US Citizen. This position may be located at a facility that requires special access.