9 months ago
Supplier Quality Assurance Analyst-MON14493
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Support the strategic planning process of the Supplier Improvement team;
- Lead the deployment of key strategic priorities;
- Develop a strong network of key stakeholders to support information gathering, buy-in and support.
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders and communicate with them regularly on the progress of the projects under your responsibility;
- Document and publish Supplier improvement related processes;
- Manage team governance (such as, but not limited to; Annual Strategic plan preparation, quarterly strategy plan follow-up, Balance Scorecard management, Supplier KPI’s preparation and follow up, staff meetings, etc.);
- Develop project management tools, reporting and information management structure to track key performance indicators, team initiatives, and other data and ensure flawless execution.
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a Bachelor`s Degree in a Engineering, Business Administration, or the equivalent;
- You have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar position;
- You have experience in the aerospace industry and/or manufacturing environment;
- You possess excellent project management skills;
- You have great interpersonal, communication and planning skills along with critical thinking and good decision making abilities;
- You are able to handle multi-task under a highly demanding and continuously changing environment;
- You have a strong team spirit, leadership and demonstrate flexibility;
- You have knowledge and experience in project management;
- You are proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project) and experience using SAP (asset);
- You have strong language skills in French and in English, written and spoken.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Quality Assurance
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 12.09.2017, 8:57:36 PM