about 1 month ago
* Compile and present IOE tracking reports
* Ensure ideal distribution of training events to minimize impact on staffing
* Coordinate with FAA as necessary
* Audit all processes; looking for improvement in efficiency and cost
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Write reports and business correspondences to address or provide convincing arguments on general planning issues.
* Present information and professionally respond to questions from management, crewmembers, or other department personnel in the company.
* Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid and convincing conclusions. Intermediate to advanced "abstract reasoning" capability.
* Work with and present basic accounting, percentages, basic statistical inferences, and ratios.
* Ability to construct advanced spreadsheets using Excel to demonstrate and track a variety of financial and efficiency metrics.
* Workload can be heavy at times requiring extended concentration ability, and a strong ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
* Maintain a good working relationship with Crew and Management.
* Willing to work varied hours including weekends and holidays to meet all contractual deadlines.
Supervisory Responsibility: Training Scheduling
Required Education and Experience:
* Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university; or one to two years· related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Experience within a regional or major airline
* Experience in a work environment using complex labor contracts and restrictive work rules
* Experience working with FAR rest and duty limitations
* Work experience at a supervisory level
* Intermediate Computer Knowledge of Microsoft Office especially Excel