6 months ago
Supervisor - Technical Engineering, Global Programs-MON14822
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Manage performance for each employee (PMP) and their development (PDP);
- Bring your team to a superior level of engagement;
- Implement and maintain an AES cell for your sector;
- Execute activities to support business objectives in a timely manner, respecting budgets and quality;
- Manage different external partners of the program;
- Communicate in an efficient manner with all, including upper management;
- Ensure communication and collaboration between functions, in order for them to bring their contribution to the projects;
- Supervise a group of salaried employees;
- Set priorities and plans to execute accordingly.
- Ensure the establishment and compliance with departmental policies and procedures
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a Bachelor degree in Engineering or equivalent
- You have a minimum of eight (8) years of experience with multidisciplinary team in the Aerospace industry with at least three (3) years of supervisory experience.
- You know the process definition, aircraft configuration and change management and you and have a solid technical experience of aircraft.
- You are a leader capable of balancing the management of deliverables and the commitment of your team.
- You have a professional attitude and are able to deal with internal and external customers.
- You possess superior communication skills.
- You have excellent skills in time management. You are person who like to invest in the objectives and take responsibilities.
- You demonstrate a proactive attitude and have the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- You have a technical knowledge of Global 5000 and Global 6000 aircraft.
- You have the ability to work with pleasure and independently in a dynamic and challenging environment.
- You are bilingual.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Weight & Balance
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 10.01.2018, 8:31:20 PM