3 months ago
Supervisor, Supplier Management (Commodities), Global 7000 program-TOR03878
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Supervise employees in their execution of responsibilities as defined by Bombardier Manufacturing Systems for Material Planning.Manage and administer the activities of unionized employees in a Commodity based Supply Chain environment (Supplier Compliance Agents & Supply Logistics Agents)
- Ensure the development and implementation of all Logistic, Change management and contract administration and negotiation activities related to the startup of the production line in Toronto, in-line with business objectives, on time, within budget and quality
- Develop and maintain Back to PO plans where required and create mitigation plans to support the overall aircraft build and drive 100% on-time delivery
- BU focal for contracts aligned with Supply Chain Procurement / Programs (Montreal) for PCR management and commercial negotiations with suppliers
- Act as the escalation point for the assigned commodity for overall operations.
- Work with cross-functional teams and Suppliers to oversee the schedule of material to support final line production;
- Support & lead placement of Purchase Orders and administration of related activities.
- Oversee NCR, VNCR management with suppliers along with the approval of First Article Inspections.
- Maintains accuracy of inventory by cycle count, physical inventories, and implementation of corrective actions.
- Host and lead PMR / Weekly Executive Calls / Supplier “Top 10” meeting activities (internal meetings and those with the supplier) including visibility on Suppliers performance
- Responsible to finalize the outline agreements and creation of Master Agreements (MAs) or Amendments, including NTEW value negotiated per plan and per timeline established (GNTEW plan for EIS)
- Maintain business case integrity in unit pricing as it relates to BOM cost (VNR actual GR (accrual) vs 2018 VNR Budget GR, BOM carrying value against BOM budget in TY$, Closure of open offensive and defensive supplier claims
As our ideal candidate,
- You possess a Diploma or University degree in business or related field;
- You have a minimum of five (5) years’ experience in supply chain/Inventory & schedule Planning/Material Handling or (2) years’ supervisory experience in Procurement/Logistics is an asset
- You have thorough understanding of ERP applications, SAP is an asset
- You possess a sense of urgency with an attitude of going above and beyond to get the job done
- You are able to foster a sense of teamwork and excellence in the workplace;
- You have demonstrated leadership skills combined with excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- You possess strong organizational skills and have a good understanding of customer / supplier relations;
- You are pro-active, results-oriented and strive for continued improvement.
- You demonstrate developed interpersonal skills in order to work effectively with a variety of individuals from different departments and other organizations
- Bilingual in English / French is an asset
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply. As per the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disablities Act (AODA), Bombardier will accommodate the needs of applicants with disabilities throughout all stages of the selection process. If you need accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise your Talent Acquisition representative. Information relating to the need for accommodation and accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Procurement & Global Sourcing
Primary Location: CA-ON-Toronto Downsview
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 11.04.2018, 7:16:09 PM