6 months ago
Develop long/short range plans, schedule specific job assignments as required in support of the Base Maintenance team to ensure a smooth, efficient flow of work during the Maintenance visit. Supervise the daily planning functions of the respective business unit. Utilize Empower MX software to identify and track critical path management techniques to assist in producing A/C on time and in the most cost effective manner. Train and coach planners to ensure all departmental and company objectives are met.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Directs and coordinates PCC personal
* Communicates link to HOC/BIG
* Communicates and delegates PCC functions for the proper utilization of resources
* Monitors and reports needs for offload return based on Plan and flow requirements
* Delegates, leadership and staff development
* Controls shift scheduling functions for production
* Reviews and ensures production shift requirements are in sync
* Highlights issues of delayed customer requirements for inventory shortages, production problems and mitigates flow requirements tied to material, tooling and test equipment
* Plans, organizes, directs and control activities through PCC
* Regulatory and safety requirements to PCC
* Coordinates with all required support departments
* Collaborates with Production Team
* Cross departmental follow-up/strategic planning
* Assures Critical path execution through PCC staff
* Designs and executes to consumables, tooling and test equipment for the satisfactory completion of scheduled work
* QA interaction, shared services and other planned needs based on production flow
* Controls material execution to match shift flow execution through PCC
* Coordinates solutions to any schedule issue with PCC and operations team to ensure on time delivery of product
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
* Preference will be given to candidates with at least one of the following:
* Certificate of completion of accredited aircraft maintenance school.
* Two-year college degree in an aircraft maintenance field.
* One-year experience in planning management
* Two-years experience in an aircraft maintenance and/or flight operations/logistics field.
* A&P license.
* Dependability and good work attendance records are essential.
* Must be willing to work shifts and weekends.
* Must not be on a disciplinary level.
* Good computer skills with strong working knowledge of current planning software requirements preferred.
* Knowledge and proficient at all required production software.
Additional Locations: None
Requisition ID: 16112
Nearest Major Market: Charlotte
Manager, Testing, Quality Assurance, Management, Technology, Aviation