10 months ago
Supervisor, Operations - Multiple positions evening and night shift available - apply today!-QUE01555-2
the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
***We currently have multiple positions available on evening and night shifts for the Global 5000/6000 and 7000/8000 programs ***
As a Supervisor, Operations at Bombardier Business Aircraft, you are responsible for managing union employees and you will be accountable for ensuring the alignment of your organization with our management system ; Achieving Excellence System (AES). You must master, live and role model the system across all operational levers (Safety, Quality, Productivity, Human Development and Cost).
You must inspire others, engage your team and favor diversity in our workforce.
In your role, you will:
- Exert your leadership while respecting the vision and values of Bombardier,
- Establish and maintain the master plans of your area,
- Be able to work under pressure and engage your team to meet strict deadlines,
- Manage your team performance using KPI’s,
- Manage the union employees workload and individual performance,
- Ensure continuous improvement, notably with the application of the problem resolution process,
- Coach your team (15-25 employees) in order to develop their talent in the organization,
- Identify, document and standardize key processes leading to the achievement of objectives,
- Optimize the sharing of knowledge and best practices throughout the organization,
- Ensure to share the key messages of the organization, effectively, with your team.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have 5 years’ management experience in a unionized environment, in manufacturing or aerospace industry ideally,
- You have excellent management skills,
- You show very strong leadership, judgment, flexibility, and are able to work with minimum supervision,
- You are results oriented, able to meet tight deadlines and comfortable to work under pressure and you have a sense of urgency,
- You have strong communication skills,
- You have a good understanding of the principles of lean manufacturing and continuous improvement,
- You are proficient in French and English.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Production Management
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 08.06.2017, 4:00:00 AM
about 1 month ago
only 21 days until close
22 days ago
only 6 days until close
21 days ago
only 7 days until close
20 days ago
only 8 days until close