11 days ago
Supervisor Operations G7000, Weekend-MON15395
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Exert leadership skills while respecting the vision and values of Bombardier Aerospace
- Identify, document and standardize key processes leading to the achievement of objectives
- Ensure continuous improvement, notably with the application of the problem resolution process
- Establish and control the achievement of production objectives
- Coach his team in order to develop their talent in the organization
- Optimize the sharing of knowledge and best practices throughout the organization
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a college diploma or university degree in Aerospace, engineering or manufacturing management or equivalent experience that have allowed you to develop strong management skills
- You have experience in management in a manufacturing environment (aerospace environment is an advantage)
- You master the French language (bilingualism is an advantage)
- You understand the principles of value-added production
- You have strong communication skills
- You have aptitude to plan and organize to ensure the attainment of results
- You demonstrate entrepreneurship
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal St. Laurent
Employee Status: Temporary
Job Posting: 26.04.2018, 10:04:20 AM