7 months ago
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Exercise your leadership in keeping with Bombardier's vision and values,
- Establish and maintain the master plan of your sector to achieve the objectives,
- Be able to work under pressure and commit your team to tight deadlines,
- Manage team performance using key performance indicators
- Manage the workload of employees and their performance, ensuring their individual development,
- Ensure the continuous improvement of the activities notably by the use of the process of problem solving,
- Coach your team (20 to 30 employees) to develop talent within your organization,
- Identify, document and standardize key processes leading to the achievement of objectives,
- Optimize the sharing of knowledge and good practices in the organization,
- Ensure the sharing of key messages of the organization, effectively, with your team.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have 5 years of management experience in a unionized environment, in a manufacturing environment or ideally in the aeronautical sector,
- You have a college education or equivalent experience,
- You have management / leadership skills, an analytical capacity, you are flexible and able to work with a minimum of supervision,
- You are results oriented, you are able to manage your priorities in a very tight time and have the sense of urgency,
- You have strong communication skills,
- You are able to interact with multidisciplinary teams,
- You have a good culture of continuous improvement and management systems,
- You are fluent in French and English, spoken and written.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 06.03.2018, 9:56:18 PM
11 months ago
only 4 days until close
3 months ago
only 8 days until close
about 1 month ago
only 21 days until close
about 1 month ago
only 22 days until close