8 months ago
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Coach, support and supervise the development of direct reports
- Respond to customers’ concerns. Promote and furture supplier and customer relationships
- Improve processes to increase the efficiency of the operation
- Formulate customer feedback, and communicate new concepts regarding procedures, improvements, processes and information to insure customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Utilize KPIs to insure targets are met and trends are kept positive. Develop and implement corrective actions and lead the escalation process for all issues as required.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have excellent communication, interpersonal skills, both written and oral required.
- You have previous experience working in a fast pace environment is a must
- You display proven ability to work under pressure while observing tight deadlines;
- You are a proven leader and result-oriented
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal St. Laurent
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 06.02.2018, 3:33:17 PM