4 months ago
Supervisor, Methods-Andon, Global 7000-TOR03901
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Create, lead and maintain the cross-functional harmonization / implementation of RFC generated changes.
- Create, lead and maintain the cross-functional harmonization / implementation of PCR generated changes.
- Establish accountability through governance systems and provide feedback to management on projects and results.
- Provide RFC visibility / priorities to impacted stakeholders.
- Lead Working and Executive Level reviews with Toronto and Supplier management teams.
- Support the CIT (Change Implementation Team) focal’s in their Technical understanding and analysis of a given PCR or RFC.
- Support the operations team streams in their schedule creation around both PCR and RFC changes
- Support in any conformity exercises as we progress towards first flight of each respective A/C.
- Support Initiatives related to Change Management.
- Support the Integration of Achieving Excellence System (AES) initiatives.
As our ideal candidate,
- You possess an Engineering degree/diploma
- You have 3-5 years working experience in an Engineering or Methods planning environment.
- You have knowledge of product structure, configuration management, aerospace materials, and Catia.
- You have excellent communication, organizational and time management skills, and commitment to objectives and responsibilities.
- You have excellent leadership skills and work as a self-starter.
- You have the ability to work efficiently, as part of a team, in a fast paced, changing environment.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply. As per the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disablities Act (AODA), Bombardier will accommodate the needs of applicants with disabilities throughout all stages of the selection process. If you need accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise your Talent Acquisition representative. Information relating to the need for accommodation and accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: CA-ON-Toronto Downsview
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 13.04.2018, 6:45:33 AM