3 months ago
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
As part of your job, you will be ask to:
Reporting to the Assembly Methods manager Saint-Laurent Plant, you will be part of the Methods Assembly team:
You will be responsible for planning, organizing, motivating and supervising the activities of thirty salaried employees from our Methods groups.
You will assume all HR responsibilities and the financial management of the Method team
You will have to coordinate the manufacturing support to production teams.
You will also define and control the processes that link the department with external stakeholders and ensure you provide excellent customer service.
You will also support initiatives related to the deployment of achieving excellence in your department.
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a bachelor degree in engineering or industrial engineering, or a college diploma with several years of experience working in a Methods or Engineering team.
- You have excellent management skills.
- You demonstrate good judgment, flexibility, you are results oriented, able to work under minimum supervision and you observe tight delivery deadlines.
- You have a great sense of initiative.
- You have excellent communication skills and are able to mobilize a multidisciplinary team.
- You have excellent technical knowledge.
- You are motivated person, a good team player and you are able to work under pressure.
- Being bilingual (French and English)
Bombardier Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Your ideas move people.
Job: Methods Engineer
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal St. Laurent
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 12.04.2018, 7:35:54 PM