4 months ago
Supervisor, Material Control-MIR02473
At Bombardier Aerospace, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
Oversee ground support personnel, completion of projects, aircraft installations, inspections, configurations, parts machining/fabrication, and warehouse operations to safely complete experimental aircraft testing per schedule and within allotted budget.
In your role, you will be asked to:
- Manage the relationship and performance of our external warehousing center with respect to receipt, put away, picking and delivery of material required for production;
- Maximize the use of space to reduce costs.
- Analyze and optimize the material flow between Mirabel facility and external warehousing;
- Manage the team of employees offering SAP support and facilitate the introduction and implementation of new IT solutions to be implemented (eg SAP, MES, EWM.) for material control and work and material planning of the Cseries;
- Identify, document and standardize key processes leading to the achievement of objectives for material control and work and material planning Cseries;
- Mobilize and lead your team to achieve effective performance;
- Ensure the health and safety of your team;
- Participate in the preparation of budgets;
- Exercise leadership in keeping with the vision and values of Bombardier Aerospace;
- Ensure continuous improvement through the use of the problem-solving process and the application of the Achieving Excellence System (AES);
- Coach your team to develop talent within your organization.
As our ideal candidate,
- Between 5 - 7 years of relevant experience as supervisor in material control and material planning and works
- Bilingual: French and English; spoken and written
- Software: SAP and MS Office. EWM and access an asset.
- APICS certified or logistical work experience (an asset).
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: CA-QC-Mirabel CSeries
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 07.05.2018, 10:26:21 AM