7 months ago
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* Bachelor's degree from a four-year college preferred or equivalent in experience.
* 2 years supervisory experience or similar, in a aerospace manufacturing environment.
* Proven track record in meeting performance goals.
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills to effectively communicate with a diverse group.
* Creating a cohesive workforce that is goal oriented towards meeting company quality standards and performance.
* Knowledge of different methods and processes utilized in a sheet-metal manufacturing environment.
* Understanding of continuous improvement (CI) and methods utilized to apply CI.
* Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
* Must have strong mathematical skills to calculate, understand, and apply concepts such as probability, statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Is able to calculate in fraction, decimal, ratios, and percent.
* Must be computer literate in windows and MS Office Suite. WDS exp. desirable.
* Prior experience working in a Union environment, preferred.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
Lean Manufacturing certification from recognized source, desirable.
Must be a US Person as defined under ITAR regulation to be considered.