4 months ago
Supervisor, eServices/Systems & Content Delivery-MON14996
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Develop Training eServices and Systems strategic plan in line with Bombardier Customer Training and Bombardier Customer Experience mission.
- Manage vendors and suppliers in support of eServices and Training systems.
- Manage projects as the program manager or project manager, defining and maintaining project scope, budget and schedule.
- Supervise, mentor and coach personnel in relation to task assignment and project scheduling and performance management.
- Provide regular verbal written reports on progress and status of any given project and/or training system.
- Develop policies, procedures, standards and formats relating to Training eServices and systems products and services.
- Other duties will evolve dependent on needs and a flexible approach is required.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have five (5) plus years of relevant experience leading a technical development team in an office environment
- You hold a university degree in a relevant field
- Have strong communication & documentation skills (verbal and written)
- You have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build effective working relationships with internal and external teams
- Demonstrate an understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- You are innovative and open to new ideas
- You are tech savvy and comfortable using, configuring and troubleshooting web applications such as Moodle or Drupal
- You are autonomous and proactive
- You have the ability to resolve complex problems
- You have the ability to think and plan strategically while also being able to address tactical issues as they arise
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Network/System Administration
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 16.02.2018, 4:02:41 AM