11 months ago
Supervisor, Andon Engineering (Shifts) Global programs-MON15377
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Manage employee performance (PGP) and development (PDP).
- Bring your team to a higher level of commitment.
- Implement and maintain AES cell for your area.
- Carry out activities to support business objectives, on time, within budget and quality.
- Manage the various internal and external partners.
- Manage team workload to achieve delivery.
- Communiquer toutes les informations pertinentes concernant enjeux techniques et humains de l’équipe
- Communicate all technical or human information to Manager
- Communicate effectively with all levels of the company.
- Ensure communication and collaboration between functions so that they can contribute to projects effectively.
- Supervise a group of salaried employees.
- Set priorities and plans to execute accordingly.
- Ensure the establishment and compliance with departmental policies and procedures.
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a university degree (B.Eng. would be an asset) and minimum of 5 years’ experience within an interior finishing center of business aircraft.
- You know the process definition, aircraft configuration and change management and you and have a solid technical experience of aircraft.
- You have the ability to act as an ambassador regarding corporate initiatives (AES, Master plan etc.) and is able to engage your team into them.
- You are a leader capable of balancing the management of deliverables and the commitment of your team.
- You have a professional attitude and are able to deal with internal and external customers.
- You possess superior communication skills.
- You have excellent skills in time management. You are person who like to invest in the objectives and take responsibilities.
- You demonstrate a proactive attitude and have the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- You have a technical knowledge of Global 5000 and Global 6000 aircraft.
- You have the ability to work with pleasure and independently in a dynamic and challenging environment.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 01.05.2018, 9:45:23 PM