about 1 year ago
Responsible for all aspects of the subcontracts management including proposal evaluation, fact finding, negotiation, subcontract administration, and subcontract closure.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Prepare and administer routine correspondence, negotiation memoranda, and contract documentation to ensure timely and coordinated submittal.
• Prepare, organize and maintain subcontract records and files documenting contract performance and compliance.
• Assist mid to high level subcontract professionals in working with internal or external business teams on issues and developments relative to assigned contracts.
• Review and analyze subcontract actions for identification of discrepancies, risks, and concerns.
• Examine and compare subcontract documents against proposals for accuracy.
• Initiate internal documentation to authorize and direct work in accordance with contractual specifications.
• Assist with subcontract negotiations.
• Develop pricing models and cost strategies.
• Monitor current status of assigned subcontracts.
• Track Subcontract Ceiling and Funding levels.
• Adjust subcontracts due to Area Wage Determination (AWD) or Collective Bargaining Agency (CBA).
• Develop and issue Request for Proposal (RFP) in accordance with company policies and Standard Operating Procedures.
• Assist in proposal development and/or production for new business and contract change proposals.
• Review subcontract documents and correspondences as part of the analysis of incoming bid request.
• May conduct research to support subcontract and contract audit and or facilitate business unit contracting trends.
• Attend customer meetings and record minutes as required.
• Perform subcontract closeout activities.
• Position requires a U.S. Department of State Moderate Risk Public Trust (MRPT).
• Perform other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Bachelor of Arts degree (B.A.) or Bachelor of Science degree (B.S.) or Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.) from four-year College or university and/or equivalent combination of education and related experience.
• MBA or Masters Equivalent desirable.
• Certified Federal Contracts Manager (CFCM) or Certified Professional Contracts Manager (CPCM) preferred; or DAWIA Level II Acquisition Certification through DAU or equivalent preferred.
Skills and Experience:
• Five (5) to ten (10) years' experience in contracts, to include working knowledge of FAR and DFAR.
• Must have strong understanding of contracts, purchasing agreements, loan agreements or letters of credit.
• Must pass and possess a Moderate Risk Public Trust (MRPT) certification prior to hire.
• Effective communications skills in English.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met be an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach, and move about the facility. Candidates should be able to adapt to a traditional business environment. In addition, this position requires the use of a computer, intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching, and bending throughout the workday. Must be able to see and hear, or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately to assure that the requirements of this position can be fully met.
: INL LOGISTICS
: United States-Florida-Palm Bay
Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran