4 months ago
Structure Specialist, Technical Services Global Platform-MON15316
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
As part of the Global Technical Support team, you will be responsible for several aspects of the structural systems of the Global platform.
In your role, you will:
- Monitor systems, recognize problems and propose corrective action for issues requiring a technical solution in regards to aircraft structure.
- Support both internal and external customers.
- Present proposals for corrective actions taking into consideration the technical and financial aspects.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a college diploma in Aircraft Maintenance or University degree in Engineering.
- You have at least five (5) years of relevant experience in Aerospace.
- You have excellent knowledge of aircraft structural systems in particular with fatigue and corrosion phenomena.
- Knowledge of cabin mechanical/interior systems as well as good knowledge of the materials used for the build of the cabin would be an asset.
- You have knowledge of the following Microsoft applications: Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Lotus Notes.
- You have good French & English communication skills both written and verbal.
- You are a team player, customer focused and show initiative.
- You are available to travel sometimes with short notice.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Customer Support
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 19.04.2018, 1:54:47 PM