Structural Assembler - Multiple positions available - Apply today !-QUEA0201
Bombardier Aerospace is a world leader in the design and manufacture of innovative aviation products and services for the business, regional and amphibious aircraft markets. This legacy of innovation consolidates more than 250 years of aviation history and has developed 19 successful new aircraft programs since 1989. Aerotek is the chosen agency to provide specialized workforce to Bombardier for production positions and technical positions (administrative).
Bombardier is presently looking for a Structural Assembler:
- Manufacture, assemble and install aircraft components (fuselage, wings, etc.)
- Read and interpret technical drawings for assembly
- Drill, rivet and adjust various components
- Assemble sub-assemblies and apply sealant
- Work in collaboration with other technicians from various departments
- Other related tasks
- Diploma of Professional Studies (D.P.S.) in Structural Assembly OR - High school diploma AND 5 years of relevant experience - Team spirit and an effective communicator - Proficient in the French language (oral and written) - Good knowledge of the English language - an asset - WHMIS training - Good manual dexterity
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com