about 1 year ago
DATE: May 23, 2017
POSITION TITLE: Stores Manager, Fairbanks
SALARY LEVEL: DOE
CLOSING DATE: Open Until Filled
This is recruitment for a Stores Manager located in Fairbanks, AK. This is a full
time, benefit eligible position. Schedule to be determined. Wage DOE.
Aviation Stores experience required. Have excellent organizational ability with
attention to accuracy. Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong
supervisory skills with the ability to work independently as well as motivate others.
Possess a current Alaska Driver’s License with good driving record. Operate forklift
(Ravn will provide training). Able to handle heavy lifting up to 70 lbs. Accuracy and
attention to detail mandatory.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1) Act as primary Purchasing Agent for all aircraft parts.
2) Maintain adequate inventory to support daily operation.
3) Keep stores areas clean and orderly.
4) Ascertain that all parts and materials are properly accounted for.
5) Manage rotable parts program.
6) Ensure adequate spares are maintained at Rural Bases.
Submit application to Human Resources faxor dropped off/mailed
to 4700 Old International Airport Rd, Anchorage, AK 99502. Employment
Ravn Air Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We adhere to a policy of
making employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, citizenship, age or disability. We assure you that your opportunity for
employment with Ravn Air Group depends solely on your qualifications.