8 months ago
L3 WESCAM is an exciting company providing systems that capture stabilized, high-magnification images from fixed-wing, rotary-wing, UAV, aerostat and ground based platforms. From low-altitude tactical missions to long-range covert surveillance missions, images are transmitted in real-time to fixed and mobile receive locations for immediate interpretation. WESCAM's MX-Series of Electro-optic and Infrared (EO/IR), laser, surveillance and targeting systems provide unparalleled image stability and long-range detection capability to Defense/Military, Homeland Security, Search and Rescue and Airborne law enforcement agencies worldwide. Our dominance of the airborne platform space has positioned us for explosive and game changing growth into ground-based markets.
WESCAM offers a challenging and dynamic work environment. Work with leading-edge technology and tools, alongside some of the best thought leaders in our industry, in an environment that values work/life balance. Benefits include every second Friday off with pay (9/80 work schedule) in addition to regular vacation and public holidays, free on-site gym, free fruit, free bagels on the last day of the week, a strong focus on continuing education and much more. Most of all, WESCAM is working towards a noble cause. Our work has a direct link to saving people's lives and safeguarding freedom around the world. We truly do make a difference in our work and in the world!
Learn more about the history of WESCAM...
This job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with this job. Management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties as necessary.
**Please note: L3 WESCAM has an accommodation process in place and provides accommodations for employees with disabilities, both during the selection process as well as during employment.
Tasks to be Accomplished
* Production Point of Use Inventory replenishment including recording transactions
* Provide customer service at the stores wicket including completion of inventory transactions
* Managing incoming inventory from Receiving
* Daily report running, creation of manufacturing orders and order picking
* Material handling
* Receiving Kanban material from suppliers
* Stock/process audits and variance investigation
* Maintain high level of Inventory Accuracy
* Ability to work WEEKEND Shift (Fri, Sat, and Sun, 7am - 7pm)
* Familiar with Lean Manufacturing concepts
* Demonstrated knowledge of MRP
* Experience working with a perpetual computerized inventory management system
* Proficiency in MS Office suite with particular strength using MS Excel
* Strong analytical, problem solving and investigative ability
* Strong communications skills
* Be able to meet the physical demands-prolonged standing, climbing ladders, carrying and lifting 20 kgs
Experience & Education Requirements
* Post-Secondary Education is required and ideally in Operations Management - APICS
* CPIM designation or working towards
* 1-2+ years’ experience in inventory control
* L3 is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage minorities, women, protected veterans and disabled individuals to apply.
CAN Security Clearance Required: Other
: Division L-3 Wescam