9 months ago
Stores Clerks will be responsible for the receiving, issuing and the stocking of all materials utilized for the maintenance department. The Stores Clerk is directly responsible to the Materials Manager or designee.
* Receive incoming parts and materials in a timely manner and in accordance with receiving procedures.
* Stock serviceable parts in a timely manner.
* Observe and comply with departmental procedures, Company policies, and Company safety programs.
* Process unserviceable rotable / repairable components to ensure timely shipping/routing of parts to vendors and in-house shops for repair.
* Process outgoing parts/components and ensure they are properly prepared and packaged for shipment according to current departmental procedures and Federal regulations.
* Maintain accurate shipping records on outbound shipments to vendors, other airlines, and other Company facilities including COMAT shipments.
* Issue serviceable parts and tools to Maintenance personnel.
* Maintains control of Champlain Enterprises Inc. Tool Room in accordance with the General Maintenance Manual.
* Process out-station restocks and ensures shipments occur in a timely manner with proper packaging, shipping containers and shipping documentation.
* Perform pick-up and delivery of parts, equipment, tools and supplies to various locations as directed by the Materials Manager or Maintenance Shift Supervisor.
* Perform stock inventory on critical inventory items and other inventory checks as necessary and advising management of shortages.
* Perform all tasks involving housekeeping, Stock Room inspections, and bin location responsibilities on a routine basis.
* Assist in the coordination to acquire AOG items from approved vendors.
* Perform all other duties as assigned by the Materials Manager.
* High School diploma or equivalent
* Minimum 21 years of age
* Read, write, speak and understand the English language.
* Have a valid state issued driver’s license and driving record in good standing
* Ability to learn or have knowledge in HAZMAT shipping and handling processes and may be required to maintain current HAZMAT training.
* Attention to detail and highly organized
* Basic Computer skills and ability to learn company inventory system
* Legally authorized to work in the US
* Able to work shifts, including overnights