5 months ago
Every second a plane takes off with UTC Aerospace Systems equipment on board. From space exploration and defense to today’s more electric, more intelligent, more integrated aircraft – our systems make modern flight possible. And by “make it possible,” we mean: we start it, power it, control it, ventilate it, quiet it, land it, stop it and monitor it. We have more than 41,000 employees across 26 countries working at the forefront of technological innovation. Thanks to their efforts, our global reach and our market-leading position, we do big things no one else can do.
Today, the fully integrated landing systems we design, test and manufacture help millions of passengers reach their destinations safely. But we aren’t satisfied with today’s success. Our global Landing Systems team is committed to continuous improvement – we work hard to make our solutions lighter-weight, stronger and more technically advanced, so that plane travel can be safer, more affordable and more sustainable in the years to come. We are looking for the best and brightest to fly and land with us!
The Landing System division of UTC Aerospace has an opportunity for a Stock Room Attendant on the 2nd shift (2:30-11:00PM.The selected individual is responsible for physical inventory management and material handling. In addition, the stockroom attendant assists in Landing System production as needed. The selected candidate may need to train on 1st shift for specified amount of time, as determined by supervision.
Core Responsibilities :
* Perform daily inspection of equipment in the stock room.
* Consistently demonstrates a commitment to quality processes and practices
* Identifies ways to eliminate safety hazards and improve the overall safety of the workplace
* Consistently demonstrates a commitment to continuous improvement; actively participates in and supports continuous improvement events
* Physically inspect the products and merchandize for damages or breakages.
* Parts accountability; make sure parts are stored in accordance with material storage procedure.
* Manage and organize stockroom materials as per delivery schedules.
* Be able to work in SAP, understand all transactions that pertain to stock room.
* Dispatch products from the stockroom as required by planning group, customer service, shop floor personnel and assembly.
* Performs all other duties as assigned
Qualification: High school diploma
Basic understanding of component maintenance manuals and all other applicable technical documents
Demonstrated success working as a team member
Education: High School Diploma
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.