12 months ago
Being part of Air Canada is to become part of an iconic Canadian symbol. Across the country and around the world, the Air Canada family brings people together. Let your career take flight by joining our diverse and vibrant team at the leading edge of passenger aviation.
Air Canada is currently seeking a licensed Stationary Plant Operator for the Property Management area of its Corporate Real Estate Branch. This is a unionized position (IAMAW) based in Montreal.
* Handle the monitoring, operating and servicing of the Power House boiler room equipment and related systems, including running repairs and minor maintenance of that equipment.
* Other related duties, as assigned.
* Centrifugal Chillers 370/650/950 tons
* HTHW Boilers 90,000,000 BTU x 2, 45,000,000 BTU x 2
* Steam Generator x 4
* Air Compressors 2,100 CFM
* HVAC systems
* Appoge EMS control, etc.
* Must possess the following licenses:
* Stationary Plant Operator Class 1 and Class A in refrigeration; or
* Stationary Plant Operator Class 2 and Class B in refrigeration; or
* Stationary Plant Operator Class 3 and Class B in refrigeration will also be considered
* Highly motivated, with demonstrated teamwork abilities.
* Industry-related experience preferred.
* Willingness to work on 12-hour shifts.
* Eligible to work in Canada.
* Bilingual, written and spoken (English and French).
At Air Canada, we want to fly higher when it comes to employment equity. We therefore encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
: Stationary Plant Operator