9 months ago
DATE: December 11, 2017
TO: All Qualified Applicants
RE: Station Manager/Bethel
CLOSING DATE: Open Until Filled
This is a recruitment for a Station Manager located in Bethel, Alaska. This position
is a full time, benefit eligible position. Wage DOE. This position will report to the
Director of Stations in all matters related to the conduct and development of
company business at the Bethel station.
The ideal candidate would possess the following:
1. Minimum five years supervisory experience, preferably in the airline
2. High School Diploma required; continuing certification classes with
emphasis in operational management strongly preferred.
3. Strong supervisory and problem solving skills. Ability to multi-task,
work independently, adapting to fluctuating workloads and
4. Maintain a high standard for conscientious and courteous customer
service to internal and external customers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSBILITIES: 1. Administration of safe, productive and professional station operations.
2. Oversight of station safety to include responsibility for daily ramp safety
inspections; hazard identifications; conducting monthly safety meetings;
investigating all accidents/incidents at the Bethel station, maintaining a safe
and secure environment for all employees and customers.
3. Responsible for personnel management to include hiring, discipline and
termination; staff scheduling and vacation planning; completion of training
for assigned duties to include necessary recurrent training; ensure
employees are performing duties in a safe and efficient manner that
complies with company and regulatory policies and procedures.
4. Responsible for informing the maintenance department of any vehicle and
building needs - to include equipment and/or facility maintenance or repairs,
in a timely manner.
5. Responsible for oversight of financial administration to include working
within the station budget; reconciliation of employee timesheets; coding and
approving station expenses.
6. Other duties as assigned and reasonable within the scope of this position.
ALL INTERESTED PERSONS ARE ENCOURAGED TO SUBMIT A COMPLETED
EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION and CURRENT RESUME TO Ravn Alaska, Human Resources,
4700 Old International Airport Road, Anchorage, AK Fax 266-8401. NO PHONE CALLS
Ravn Alaska is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We adhere to a policy of making employment decisions without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age or disability. We assure you that your opportunity for employment
with Ravn Alaska depends solely on your qualifications.