4 months ago
Technical Program Manager role will lead development team and backlog in all technical and functional areas to roll out global scale data solutions. Specifically, TPM role will partner with Engineering functions and Digital IT teams to define and streamline value added initiatives. Work closely with production and application owners to analyze new features and functionalities to bring value to the customers.
* Serve as the Technical Product Owner for a custom analytic execution engine (SOAR)
* Define the program definitions for SOAR to derive value proposition and drive business outcomes
* Drive different phases or sprints roll-out across geographies by working with business stakeholders
* Partner with GED development and operations teams to define work breakdown structure and execution plans
* Drive cohesive approach for continual product and service improvement
* Work with GE business teams to disrupt & re-imagine complex areas of work
* Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) or equivalent work experience
* A minimum of 4 years of technical experience along with established leadership credentials across product lines
* Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job
* Experience as techno-functional expert on data & associated technologies
* Experience of handling and executing large scale programs
* Excellent analytical thinking, problem solving, organizational and teaming skills
* Ability to learn new technologies and business requirements
* High level of ownership and accountability; organized and detail oriented
* SQL experience and proficiency
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
* Able to interface effectively with all levels of the organization, external customers, providers, vendors and partners
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Locations: United States; Ohio; Evendale
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.