5 months ago
Moog, a manufacturer of highly precise motion control systems, has grown steadily over the years both organically as well as through acquisition, and is now a two and a half billion dollar, complex company with 14,000 employees globally at over 100 sites.
Staff Program Managr – Commercial Aftermarket
* Do you enjoy the challenge of managing and coordinating complex programs?
* Do you have a passion for superior engineering and advanced technologies in Commercial Aircraft Flight Controls?
* Would you like to work for an enterprise where a belief in personal accountability continues to drive groundbreaking innovation and global growth?
As a Staff Program Manager in Moog’s Commercial Aircraft Aftermarket Business can expect to manage multiple programs grouped by customer, geographic location or product line technology. These programs are typically large, complex development programs. The Staff Program Manager is responsible for approximately $10 -$50 million in combined program sales.
Here’s what you’ll work on:
* Ensure compliance with contract requirements through coordination and management all program activities
* Achieve program / project objectives through effective application of program management principles within the confines of scope schedule and budget defined by the program / project sponsor
* Sustain and expand the organizations book of business through the leadership and/or support of proposal teams and business capture campaigns
* Ensure proper coordination between all program elements by developing program plans and schedules and to ensure compliance with program plans by monitoring the status of cost, schedule and task completion
* Achieve timely resolution of outstanding issues through the conductance of effective day-to-day communications with the customer, Moog management, and Moog functional organizations
* Optimize the program/project likelihood of success through the appropriate application of the following processes: Project Planning; Project Monitoring and Control; Organization Management; Change Management; and Risk Management
Here's what you'll need to be considered for this exciting opportunity:
* Bachelor’s in a business or technical field, preferably Engineering
* At least 5+ years of relevant program management experience and a minimum of 9+ years of work experience (inclusive of Program Management experience)
* Ability to lead, organize, and influence people through outstanding communication and facilitation skills
Moog’s Aircraft Group has been offering Superior Engineering and Advanced Technologies to the Military Aircraft Market since the company’s inception in the 1950’s. Bill Moog’s invention enabled the technology for Fly-by-Wire flight controls used in today’s modern aircraft. In the 1980’s we led development of flight controls for the B-2, in the 1990’s we developed the flight control system for the X-43 Hyper-X UAV, and today are delivering flight controls for Fighter Aircraft, Rotorcraft, Special Mission, as well as Unmanned Aircraft.
EOE/AA/Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran